ok guys what do you wear under your wetsuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As a Scottish paratrooper once told me: "Nothing is worn, everything is in perfect working order."

Nemrod:
Please ladies, if you weigh more than a Subaru, get yourself some dork shorts and a baggy t-shirt--please---my eyes cannot take it anymore. What is good for the goose ought to be good for the gander or vice versa.
N

Only if you guys heed the same advice! I've seen enough fat, hairy, beer bellies and man tits to last a lifetime as well!:D

Nemrod:
You know, what images of body must exist in the minds of some women is a study to itself, why FAT women would go and purchase a dental floss bikini and put hideous tatoos on their butts is amazing to me and has caused me to barf on more than one occasion. Please ladies, if you weigh more than a Subaru, get yourself some dork shorts and a baggy t-shirt--please---my eyes cannot take it anymore. What is good for the goose ought to be good for the gander or vice versa.

Oh, my! :11: :popcorn:

I wear a swimsuit (too darn cheap to go buy a speedo...) and an under armour shirt---keeps the nipples from chafing in cold water. I absolutely hate painful nipples! Same reason you see runners putting bandaids on nipples pre-race, or wearing one of these wonderful shirts that never seems to chafe anything!

MeiLing:
Only if you guys heed the same advice! I've seen enough fat, hairy, beer bellies and man tits to last a lifetime as well!:D

It seems more acceptable for men to be "big." There is a double standard here.

TheRedHead:
Speak for yourself. I have no desire to see a fat man naked.

TheRedHead:

Exactly! How many times have you heard some guy with a huge beer belly make derogatory comments about a woman's shape!:11:

Speedos and a Rash Guard shirt if extra warmth is needed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom