ok guys what do you wear under your wetsuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

it has nothing to do with a womans shape, but how they dress like they're still skinny. All he's saying is if you put on jeans make sure your butt crack isnt hanging out or giant rolls of fat aren't squeezed over too tight jeans so you look like a muffin.

dress as per your size

No, he pretty much said that heavy women shouldn't wear a swimsuit of any sort. While I personally think thong bikinis aren't appealing on the majority of women, I don't think that the rest should resign themselves to dork shorts and baggy t-shirts!

And sorry, if I have to look at shirtless men with less than appealing torsos, what's good for gander is good for the goose too!

There is a double standard or this subject wouldn't have come up in the manner it did.

Nylon running shorts (Dolphin-ish) or almost any bathing suit that doesn't have patch pockets, snaps or buttons. Oh yeah, none of those beyond knee length skateboard/surfer pants.

i wear two-piece bikini. helps me dried up really fast and easy during SI.

but i do not think it is applicable for you. :). most guys i saw wear one of those boarding shorts and go shirtless.

Please women, no more sunning walruses on the deck, get some board shorts, knee length and a nice over size T shirt with something cute like "Yield to Wide Load" on it. To be fair, the man also needs knee length baggy, droppy board shorts and equaly oversized T shirt that says something cute like, "I am With the Wide Load."

I had been hired to test some new dive gear, it was an uneventful dive and the new gear worked great. My report to the manufactuer would make them happy I knew and garner for me another job I hoped. Air getting low I pulled my J valve and headed in. I stood up from the water and casually pulled my fins, my SeaHawk Knife glistening in the sun, mask popped jauntily on forehead as I surveyed the beach ahead for the easiest egress. Oh, my, ------OO, holy cow, a pod of walruses had spread towels the size of the Astrodome on the sand and had flopped down belly first blocking my path to safety. Ugggghhhhhhh, arrrggggghhhhhh, what to do, my eyes hurt, my throat choked, I could not breath, the horror, the unholy horror. I felt my life draining from my limbs, graying out, could I make it, I did not know. One foot, then the next--keep going man--buck up--get tough! Then I woke up. Cool, it is the Swedish Bikini Team, yeah.

Moral, ladies, if you could not be on the Swedish Bikini Team, get some board shorts and WEAR them--all the time.

N

Another name for bike shorts, etc. are Jammers. Knee length and they don't bunch up and cramp the boys when you don the wet suit. :D They also dry really fast.

Nemrod:
Moral, ladies, if you could not be on the Swedish Bikini Team, get some board shorts and WEAR them--all the time.

N

that is rather selfish, nemrod. :). i seem to realize though that it must be pretty nasty for you since it seems to affect your reasoning or concentration when you see a view that is not pleasing to the eyes... perhaps, you may want to work on your concentration then. :p

seriously, you cannot tell women what she cannot wear for that reason. like you guys do, we wear what we are comfortable with. and hey, if some 400-lb woman wants to wear a two piece thong bikini because she is most comfortable with it, i see no reason why she couldn't. we do not dress up to please men, fyi.

Nemrod:
Please women, no more sunning walruses on the deck, get some board shorts, knee length and a nice over size T shirt with something cute like "Yield to Wide Load" on it. ......
N

hows that burqa line of clothing working out for you????

while my body type is NOT cossie friendly i dont go sunning myself on a deck like a beached whale either

some of us ladies are very descret, towel over the body with bathers underneath while getting into our suits

btw, some guys like a voluptuous women :wink:

Nemrod:

N

What about a 1 piece or a tankini? You're a little harsh on the larger sized ladies. I am not large, btw.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom