ok guys what do you wear under your wetsuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmmm... I wonder at what point one becomes 'walrus' material. LOL. I'm 5'3" and weigh between 115-120 lbs. BUT, I'm very pale, so I feel walrus-esque at all times. I wear a bikini, but now I'm thinking I should wear long johns so I don't frighten anyone.

I am just kidding, y'all can wear what ever you like, it really never bothers me half as much as it seems to bother some you, really, I was just stirring the pot. Now that your all looking in the mirror here is something. We had one of those mirrors that goes on the closet door. I was forced into a wedding that required a tuxedo. I was trying to force myself into the thing and somehow the mirror fell off and broke. I sent my wife to get another. The old mirror was 20 years old, the new mirror is--well--new and I noticed it is WIDER than the old one requiring new holes-----hmmmmmm---food for thought. Rather than Gen X and Gen Y howabout Gen Big Mac---LOL.

Have a good evening.
N

Nemrod:
I am just kidding, y'all can wear what ever you like, it really never bothers me half as much as it seems to bother some you, really, I was just stirring the pot.
N

I suspected as much. :no

I use either the oceanic 0.5 wetsuit under my 7mm or my bodyglove lycra skinsuit.

underwasser bolt:
an underarmor microfiber shirt and breif underwear.

Brief underwear and 3 posts.

Back
Top Bottom