Old US Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have an opportunity to get a Conshelf SE3 1st stage, SE2 2nd stage, a US Diver octo (model unknown) and a US Diver guage (model unknow-it says PIVOT on back) along w/ the hose to the BC for $100. Person selling isn't a diver & wasn't original owner so there is zero history on it. Is this a good deal?:confused:

Bought the reg today.(was there when the store opened) Took it right over to a LDS to have it checked & serviced. Got a 7 day warranty where I bought it. I can return it f/ full refund f/ any reason. No questions asked as to where it came from either.
The LDS couldn't have been nicer. It was not my LDS, as they don't service that brand. So I was pleasantly surprised, I wish this shop was closer to my house. I definitely will go back to this LDS again f/ other purchases.

My father has used the same conshelf reg for over twenty-five years with no problems. I use a SE2 both in the tropics and in the UK. I have never had a free flow or any other problem in over 15 years. I highly recommend SE2s. Not the lower-end 21s.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom