One more weekend before my Essentials Class

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Something important actually came up for me in the afternoon, so I probably have to leave after the skills dive. I need to be leaving Monterey absolutely no later than 12:30, which shouldn't be a problem if we're in the water by 10:00 (I'm assuming we won't be topping 1:30 bottom time). We can potentially segway from skills to a nice dive along the wall to try and get some fun in (gas permitting after we're happy with skills practice). :).

Looking forward to seeing you again Mike, and meeting you Kristina!

Brian,

Let me know what time you want to get in the water with the set of doubles. This will give me then time to coordinate with my other dive buddy for singles.

If I'm hearing you, you would like to be in the water by 10am for the doubles dive? This will work nicely so I can do my first dive in singles with my buddy.

MG

I'd actually be interested in getting in earlier (and out earlier) if that works for you. I just need to start the dive by no later than 10:00 to make sure I can get out on time. I could be there by 7:00 to be in the water by 8:00, for example. Or arrive at 8:00, in the water at 9:00. Just let me know what works for you...

I will be there at 7, I like to get in early and leave before traffic is nasty on the way home. Breakwater is fine, maybe we can all find my "round thing" and mark it somehow.
Your plan sounds good, Mike. Matt will be joining us. I'm looking forward to meeting you too, Brian. I have a new wetsuit and step-in hooded vest, I'll be messing with my weights a bit too. This suit is a bit more protection than what I've been diving.

Brian and Kristina,

I will be there at 7am so we can get good parking.... Don't forget to get a good nights sleep guys/gals... And don't forget your dive computers and all other pertinent equipment.... :)

Brian and Kristina,

I will be there at 7am so we can get good parking.... Don't forget to get a good nights sleep guys/gals... And don't forget your dive computers and all other pertinent equipment.... :)

Where would you guys like to park? Are we planning on doing skills on the pipe side or the wall side of the beach? Just curious so I know where to attempt to park when I arrive around 7:00. :)

Brian, I am going to try to park as close to the steps on the wall as possible. Although I think MikeG likes the grass area. Have you become one with the sand at the beach yet, Mike? I seem to recall you not liking sand. <giggle>
I am in a dark blue Honda Civic with a Silicon Valley Dive Club sticker on the back.
See you in the AM!

I'll try to park along the wall. I drive a silver Ford Escape with a front bumper guard.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom