One more weekend before my Essentials Class

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think the xl's would work actually, my splits are L's and the buggers grip to my boots once I get them on.

Good deal - I'll make sure to bring 'em down, and you can use them on the dive I'll be there for.

Gas planning? Sounds great, I can run the gamut of sklls. I'll bring my Essentials book.

Hey guys, sorry the visibility/etc conspired to make skills practice difficult. Still, it was good to meet everybody I didn't know and i hope you guys have a great time in class next weekend!

Thanks Brian, and again thanks for loaning me your spare paddle fins. I was trying to use some of the kicks today while taking pics @BW. Paddle fins are definitely better for ankle flicks than splits.

Hey guys, sorry the visibility/etc conspired to make skills practice difficult. Still, it was good to meet everybody I didn't know and i hope you guys have a great time in class next weekend!

Back
Top Bottom