online dive log

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I use DiveRecord.com. You can see my log via the link in my signature. The ability to upload from a spreadsheet (or download to one) was a great plus since I had about 30 dives before finding it. OTOH, I haven't tried (or looked at) the www.mydivebook.com or diverlink.com ones.

-Rob

I guess it is too much to hope that one of these sites allows you to upload data by exporting it from Suunto Dive manager. If anybody knows of one, would appreciate a link. thanks

Is there a link to your dive record? I can't seem to see yours.

rab:
I use DiveRecord.com. You can see my log via the link in my signature. The ability to upload from a spreadsheet (or download to one) was a great plus since I had about 30 dives before finding it. OTOH, I haven't tried (or looked at) the www.mydivebook.com or diverlink.com ones.

-Rob

You might have signatures turned off -- it's part of my signature. Anyway, here's a link to my dives. I started to put my own log together on my personal web site, but never got very far after discovering DiveRecord.com.

I don't think I get any pop-ups, but I'm using either the Google toolbar that blocks most pop-ups or now I'm using Mozilla Firefox and it blocks pop-ups, too.

Are you asking because you do or just out of curiosity?

-Rob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom