Open Water Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We are staying in West Bay
Will probably go back and see Mayan Divers since they were the ones who got me started and a great shop/people. But looking into a smaller shop is probably a good idea given the time of year.

thanks for the tips!

I'd stay with someone in West Bay then - no point in going 2 miles to the West End daily. I've seen good things posted about Mayan.
You could also look here for other options: Bay Islands

MC88, each dive wiill have a few skills to be demonstrated, and then there is diving for fun. As noted above, there are variations on what each instructor or agency will allow. I call tell you this. If your certified friend is allowed to go with you ( which I would allow by the way) (s)he must listen to the briefing and follow the instructors directs as to where (s)he should be and what (s)he should do during the skills demonstration part of each dive and the balance of the dive. Generally, the smaller the group the greater the chance your friend can join you.
DivemasterDennis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom