opinions please , Where to dive in Asia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We have been diving since 2003, and have been all over the Caribbean, Mexico, and the bay islands in Honduras. Our dream though is to dive in Asia, or Australia, this will probably be a once in lifetime thing for us though. I have been researching different areas for best time of the year to go, and find that when the water is warm the seas are choppy, and when it is calm the water is a bit cold ( less than 80 possibly). I was looking at Fiji, Thailand, Bali, Australia. I like shore diving too, and nothing too advanced. Any opinions on this once in a life time dive vacation, and when to go.

Hi Lynnemari

Let me know your ideal travel dates and we can help you make some decisions on your trip of a lifetime, depending on the time of the year we can point you in the right direction and talk more about conditions etc.

All the best

Jennie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom