Oregon diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

abehunt

Reaction score
just looking for people to go diving with in the central coast area. I live in eugne and looking for someone to dive with from shore. I am 25 and in good physical shape.

I just responded to a guy on the spearboard about shoredives and spearfishing on the central coast. He's in Eugene also.

I spearfish the barview jetty when I can. I don't hear many reports of folks spearfishing any other jetties except Newport Bay. If you have a boat it opens up a lot more options.

Have you looked at the www.shorediving.com? It does a good job of capturing most of the shoredives in the area.

Good luck

I was visiting Coos Bay this weekend and stopped in at Sunset Sports. (Nice shop, by the way.) It sounded like they have quite a few local dive sites, but perhaps this is more "Southern" than "Central" Oregon. You can check them out at http://sunsetsports.net/

Back
Top Bottom