PADI or NAUI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thalassamania,

Thank you, I believe that I have gleaned enough to make an educated decision. Hopefully in 5 yrs or so I can claim to be an SME as well.
Hm ... you aspire to be a member of the Italian Army General Staff (Stato Maggiore dell'Esercito)?:D

Hmm... Had to look that one up! My ultimate goal is to be able to share my passion with others in a daily capacity.

Hm ... you aspire to be a member of the Italian Army General Staff (Stato Maggiore dell'Esercito)?:D

Or maybe he meant a Solar Mesosphere Explorer, or even a

Sinorhizobium meliloti is a nitrogen-fixing bacterium (rhizobium). It forms a symbiotic relationship with legumes from the genera Medicago, Melilotus and Trigonella, including model legume Medicago truncatula. The S. meliloti genome contains three replicons: a 3.65 megabase chromosome and two megaplasmids, pSyma (1.35 megabases) and pSymb (1.68 megabases), that have all been fully sequenced.

So much more interesting than becoming a boring old Subject Matter Expert:D

Guy

I started out as PADI. Then that shop closed. Next shop wanted SSI. That's for summer. Winter shop wants NAUI. I added TDI/SDI as I enjoy tech. So now I have PADI, SSI, SDI/TDI and NAUI.
PADI is the strictest as far as following their footprint exactly. SSI and SDI want you tied to a store.
As one said...not much money in instructing. I'll be lucky if I recoup the training costs...doing it because of a love for the sport. Good luck,
Litlhouse

Back
Top Bottom