Panic and Exhaustion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dherbman:
I'm a funny guy. :wink:

I agree that it would be ideal to tighten standards. Unfortunatly, it's not practical or beneficial to the industry as a whole. I wish that more emphasis would be placed on the fact that OW is more of a learners permit than a sign of having arrived as a diver. It's the very start of a very long road, yet many never follow up with their training.

People don't seem to know what they don't know and that is the root cause of many incidents.
The funny question thing was referring to my question, "Whats a BC". I dint think anybody would take that as real

Agree with your entire statement.

RJTY:
The funny question thing was referring to my question, "Whats a BC". I dint think anybody would take that as real

I'm a funny and gullible guy. :wink:

You would be surprised at the questions people ask in all seriousness. I am. I'm often amazed that there are as few incidents as there are.

That's when a sea bird writes something untrue and damaging to your character. Gull lible

dherbman:
That's when a sea bird writes something untrue and damaging to your character. Gull lible
That too.....

RJTY:
what is Gullible?

Kim:
Gullible?

You know....that guy from "Gullibles Trabbles"....with all those libble people.

Amazing, how much I can learn every day.
Here, I thought it was an Island, after a :rock_band three hour tour:bandsmlz:
(The Skipper, too ... the Professor and Mary Anne ... here on GULLIBLE's Isle...!):shakehead

Back
Top Bottom