Philippines Atlantis Dive Resort October 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kt1140

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Join Tim and Sharon Corcoran on a trip to the Atlantis Resort at Puerto Galera in the Philippines,
October 6th - 18th 2011
At the heart of Oriental Mindoro on the Puerto Galera peninsula you will find Atlantis - the areas premier dive resort and dive center. Just a short hop from Manila, Puerto Galera literally means Port of Galleons; its sheltered bays have been a safe haven for sailors for centuries. These days though it’s the world class diving and stunning scenery that keeps visitors coming back year after year. The bio-diversity of the reef exceeds that of the Great Barrier Reef and the entire Caribbean combined.
What makes Atlantis special?
The people, you come first in everything they do, whether it’s your first time on scuba or a dedicated photo dive for the most experienced divers. Their resort team has decades of experience in all areas, but what makes them stand out is the way they make you feel. When you return, which we are sure you will) it’s just like coming home.

$4080

Price Includes:

• Round trip airfare from New York to Manila
  • 9 nights accommodations (double) in standard room with 3 meals per day
  • Airport transfers
  • 8 days of boat diving - up to 5 dives per day
  • 1 Verde Island dive trip
For more information Contact:
Sharon Corcoran—Aquatic World Travel Coordinator
sharon.corcoran@aquatic-world.com
(315) 439-7200 or (315) 720-1003

website: Aquatic World - CNY's Premier Dive Training and Travel Center

KT, I completed this trip - with friends - in 2005, had a blast. The highlight naturally was the short ride boat diving, Verde Island and the right off shore dives to the large wreck sitting in 120ft of water, the deck is at 60. My first encounters videoing sea snakes too, way cool.

Need I speak of the delicious three meals a day, and the unbelievable photo/video ops. I forgot to mention, the resort was owned by two north Lake Tahoe, Ca residences when I was there.

Enjoy your trip.:popcorn:

Thanks Ron, October can't come soon enough:D

Kent

Just put my deposit down for a trip in June 2013 (talk about advance planning).

Looking forward to this. Friends of ours already went once before and invite us with a small group (16 total) to go with them again.

SO EXCITED:D

I'll be arriving just as you folks are leaving. Can hardly wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom