Pinatubo scuba?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I swam in pinatubo lake and ended up with really hard hair! Haha.. Nothing to see cause visibility was really bad.

I think diving Taal lake will be more interesting since there are a couple of airplane wrecks there. I asked around before and some local boatmen know the whereabouts of the wrecks.

Taal Lake? my friend did that once and sez viz was 6 inches!

if i'm not mistaken karina escudero is a proponent of diving in taal... also it's chock full of sea snakes daw...

Jag

I think that diving Pinatubo would be one of those places that was more for the coolness of the experience more than anything else.

I remember diving Lake Mead near Las Vegas a few years ago. There was nothing to see. Just Rocks, a sunk tumbleweed, and a old beer bottle. No fish at all on the dive. :(

P1010122 pictures from national parks photos on webshots

Am I glad I did it... sure. Would I do it again... prob'ly not.

if i'm not mistaken karina escudero is a proponent of diving in taal... also it's chock full of sea snakes daw...

Jag

any news on how tilapias and tawilis' look undewrwater? Any documentary or info on the airplane wrecks? I'd go for it if vis were a little better than 6inches.. haha

It'll make me feel like Paul Walker in the movie "into the blue" haha

hehe diving in the Pinatubo crater is not really interesting. I prefer to stick to the tripinas trek (4X4, trek, swiming and boating in the lake) !

Back
Top Bottom