Pink Duct Tape

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dove 3 different days over the weekend [incl. Friday night dive] and got to put the tape through some testing. It held up very well in the salt water. No loose ends at all. I'm trying strips of white and pink. I think the white would probably be sufficient. Sadly [not] the viz was great around here [20'] and I didn't get to test them under very poor conditions, but the people I was with said they could see my fins much better with the tape on. The 8' length of line that my buddy hooked to my dive flag line worked great also. I didn't have to keep track of him so often.

I use reflective tape, really easy to see and works better than colours imho (though bright colours are good).

4437526309_687872cc49.jpg

4540141683_c539e635d7.jpg

I was given the tape from someone else but just get 'marine grade reflective tape' and you'll be right (think one of the brands is 'Solaris').

Next you'll strip them down to gal and use a twin hose. Thats cooler too. Or mount them upside down?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom