Poll: "TEXAS Dive Flag" License Plate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pics are up and available for download. They show as red x's on my machine, but I can download load them by right clicking and saving.

Understand that these are ROUGH drafts. I'm like a kid with sidewalk chalk when it comes to Photoshop. I work at a printing company, so I have access to a Graphic Arts dept. but I want to get some feedback and design ideas before I pass it along to them for a professional quality file.

Thanks to Wet-Willie for hosting the files here:

http://ez.com/diveplates/

Let me know what you guys think.

Great job humanphiban. The dive plate was originally asked for several years ago and was turned down by the state. Volume will be the key and I believe if offered will be supported by texas divers especially if it goes to the fund to create more dive sites.

I'm in for 2.....................Can't wait

I like I like I am up for at least two. What we neeed to do is get the LDS to start talking it up and see we can get some more support, Maybe get other clubs invloved Scubadillos Dive Rebels that might help.

I'll order 2! Cool!

I'm fairly certain you cna get specialty plates for your trailer.

I like the dive plate and the sport fishing plate.

I don't like the combo, I think its too complicated and too hard to see what the boat in in the middle of the flag

Color on color, bad heraldry...

TwoBit

Lukiedukie:
I like I like I am up for at least two. What we neeed to do is get the LDS to start talking it up and see we can get some more support, Maybe get other clubs invloved Scubadillos Dive Rebels that might help.

I know CHUM and TGCC are very supportive of the Artificial Reef program and would do much to help.

I think the sportfishing images are too complex for a plate, all it needs be is a simple shape like the scuba logo that is recognized by it's members. We don't need a detailed image of a charter boat to denote fishing anymore than we need an image of a diver wearing tanks and fins to denote diving. I would like to see something simpler like a caricature of a swordfish (as is used commonly) or a fishing pole slanted diagonally across the white stripe of the scuba logo.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom