Portland Quarry post...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diesel298:
so is it a one time deal or will it be open from then on?
I believe this time is a 1 time deal,just a test to see how things work out,they are in the final stages of turning it into like a Dutch springs water park. google it and youll see

This is a one time deal, as the sponsors would like to introduce divers to the dive site, before the improvements begin. The quarries are in Portland Ct. Rte. 9, to rte. 66 east, over the bridge to Portland. At the VERY end of the bridge, turn right, and follow the lower road next to the bridge to a right onto Brownstone Ave. Follow 1/4 mile to the quarry. LOVE TO SEE SOME DIVERS THERE!!

I hope I can make it. It's really cool training spot and I certainly like to dive it again. Are there still lines?

The post said Sat & Sun. Does anyone know what time it will be open? I tried emailing Ed Hayes. (but I might not have the right one) Can someone PM me his email address if anyone knows it. Does he still use the arcangel... one? This will be my first time in the water this year, and also the first time in this quarry. It will be cool if they turn it into a dutch springs place. I hate having to drive that far...

MDColson

Frank will be there between 5:00 and 6:00 am, so I would say anytime after after 7:00 am, just to give them a little time to set up.

Wow, I'll try to make it on Sun, if only to check it out. To bad it's on Fathers day.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom