Post Your Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here are the teeth I got today - I didn't include some small typical ones.

Attachments

• teeth1.jpg
    teeth1.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 369
I posted these on the conditions thread as well - very happy today even though I didn't get to go on Aristakat......

Of note - the nearly 3 inch Meg - in superb condition
the nearly 2 inch Hemi - unfortunately missing part of the root
and two nice tiger shark teeth.

-edit - added a pic of the Four Megs found so far as well as the two Hemi's and three tigers

Attachments

• IMG_0209.jpg
    IMG_0209.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_0208.jpg
    IMG_0208.jpg
    262.3 KB · Views: 187
  • teeth.jpg
    teeth.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 210
WOW, very nice collection. I've been tooth diving for a couple of years and haven't done as well in quality as you in just a few months. Well Done!

Pure luck - beginner's luck? - either way I have to say I have been very pleased - you were present for three of the four finds :wink:

Anyway - I still have the 'bug' - and I am determined to get in at least 17 more dives before I head back to San Diego - I am at 383 now and want to go home with at least 400 in the logbook.......3 and a half months - shouldn't be too hard to get there :D

Went out this Friday after hearing people talk about the water temperature warming up. Not much discovery wise. I did get side tracked with havesting stone crab for my other half. She really loves those claws. Water was still really cold 62 degrees.

3-13-09%20Results.JPG

Went out this Friday after hearing people talk about the water temperature warming up. Not much discovery wise. I did get side tracked with havesting stone crab for my other half. She really loves those claws. Water was still really cold 62 degrees.

3-13-09%20Results.JPG
Be VERY proud of that haul! You have more megs/partial megs than many people have after dozens of dives. It is VERY impressive for a single day of diving!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom