Prescription masks

Prescriptions masks are worth it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cool,
I've needed a Rx mask since I've been diving clear h2o. Especially after diving the Grove and watching the video that was taken during the dive. I didn't see the clarity and detail that the video showed and I was very disappointed. Ordering lenses for $120 today! Cheaper than contacts and less hassle. Thanks all for asking/answering this question.
Don

KimLeece:
I have recently received my new prescription mask which I ordered from San Diego. It's great. I am now able to see all my gauges much better than before - and also see the information on the screen from my Oly C-5050 (impossible before). I have a plus prescription and that is harder to get than minus ones - and for some reason, more expensive.

If you buy an off the shelf mask then maybe you'd be restricted in the increments - where I got mine (Prescription Dive Masks - San Diego) they will customize any prescription for any mask.

Are the lenses ground or are they "glue-ons"?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom