Product Support for Wisdom 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Michelle's Guy,

It sounds like you have the wrong cable.

The Wisdom2 w/Chrome Buttons (9100 Series) requires the SDK400.
The Wisdom2 w/Blue Buttons (7100 Series) requires the SDK200.

Make sure you have the correct cable.

Sherwood Rep.

Thank you for that info.

I, in fact, have the SDK 200 cable. I will order the SDK 400 cable right away. I had no idea there even were two different cables for Wisdom 2 Computers.

3 suggestions:
1- Correct cable should be included with Wisdom 2.
2- Software on a CD or DVD should be packaged with the DC, and should automatically load when inserted.
3_Clearly label packaging and or DC with 9100 Series or whatever series it is.

It would prevent many negative experiences with the use of an otherwise excellent product.

Sincerely,

MG

I think if their is an upgrade to the wisdom programming they should release it to all wisdom2 owners. If it has something to do with memory so be it but I don't think many people are going to go out and spend 1000 bucks for another computer just to get one feature more.

At this time, it is not compatible with MAC. It is on the project plan, but has not been completed.

Pls tell me that it is in the works and will be out shortly so I don't have to go through what Michelle's Guy went through...!!!

Are there any 3rd party apps that will work with the Wisdom 2 on a Mac?

I can't tell you it will be out shortly. It is on the project plan. Which means this is something the software engineers will be working, but they are not currently writing code for the MAC version. I don't have a timeframe I can give you.

Sherwood

I got a question about Sherwood wisdom II, The computer is new and it is not allowing me to use the select button. It is not working. I am able to use the advanced button. What could be the fix for this or is it a defective product. Any input would be greatly appreciated being that I am leaving for the Aqua Cat soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom