http://www.diveheart.org/

Quick Survey!! regarding the development of an Automated BCD (please fill it out :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Note that the OP does not appear to be reading any of this. Haven’t been on the board since they posted it.
Typical seagull poster, asking for information with no history. These surveys are never anonymous and many are data mining attempts.

Seems unlikely the questionnaire has anything to do with Yale. Unless it's something a psych student cooked up with deliberately poor questions.

Typical seagull poster, asking for information with no history. These surveys are never anonymous and many are data mining attempts.
Well this thread can be checked without logging in, but why would he want to come back, everyone is being critical about him and his survey.
Maybe next time, we should start with.
“welcome to the forum, May I suggest”
And it’s not the first time members on here have been WAY over the top with criticizing someone.
For the record, you can put any email address in, the survey police aren’t going to arrest you for putting in a different one.
Also the item with just an answer w/o a question, was removed or edited, so perhaps someone really is checking in on it.

For the record, you can put any email address in, the survey police aren’t going to arrest you for putting in a different one.
It wanted me to log in with my google ID before asking for my email, so I guess they get two opportunities.

It didn't occur to me that it might just be data harvesting for spam since the topic seems to be someone making yet another automatic bcd (or perhaps just another auto power inflator).

I think it's safe to say somebody was collecting IP addresses and email accounts. One post and they haven't been back since - 10 days ago...

Mods should delete the thread and ban the account, just my opinion.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220413-011926_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220413-011926_Samsung Internet.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 75
I think it's safe to say somebody was collecting IP addresses and email accounts. One post and they haven't been back since - 10 days ago...

Google forms/docs do not let the doc owner see the IP addresses of the users. Right about email though.

Why do they need to return to the thread? All they want is the survey info. See Hanlon's Razor.

Back
Top Bottom