Random or Deep thoughts...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BikerManiac

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have been unable to sleep. Staying late at night, sometimes until 6am or 7am. The time where usually people wake up and get ready to go to work.

Yes, that used to be my schedule too. Get dress, prepare coffee, smoke a cigarrate and take the subway. It seems so long ago.

The sun is rising...gosh is going to be a hot day. I have been back at home for 2-3 weeks now preparing and deciding how to move on.

Home is not home anymore...
---------------------------------------------------------------
I am selling my bike this week. Crap...that stage of my life just concluded...so much fun. But not enough time.

Now I won't have enought time for diving either. But 3 years of traveling, fun, diving. I guess is time to start and think about the next era.
----------------------------------------------------------------

BikerManiac:
I have been unable to sleep. Staying late at night, sometimes until 6am or 7am. The time where usually people wake up and get ready to go to work.

Yes, that used to be my schedule too. Get dress, prepare coffee, smoke a cigarrate and take the subway. It seems so long ago.

The sun is rising...gosh is going to be a hot day. I have been back at home for 2-3 weeks now preparing and deciding how to move on.

I am selling my bike this week. Crap...that stage of my life just concluded...so much fun. But not enough time.

Now I won't have enought time for diving either. But 3 years of traveling, fun, diving. I guess is time to start and think about the next era.

Pao, that you?

Put down the coffee and step away from the keyboard, you're going to be OK, I promise...

BikerManiac:

whoa... that's deep dude... pass the roach

Jag

i predict this thread to go far:) best way to fall a sleep is to have a clear head and swallow all your troubles away..............

3 years!?!?!? BM, about time you got a job..... damn hippie!

(and must be nice to be a dot com type to be able to take 3 years off...... colour me jealous....)

that was complete speculation and i have no idea what i am talking about

Back
Top Bottom