Random or Deep thoughts...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jj_freelord:
Look who's talkin'. Ok, maybe the hippie thing won't work on you.
but but but..... i work! sort of...

thepurplehammerhead:
Pao, that you?

Put down the coffee and step away from the keyboard, you're going to be OK, I promise...

i told you guys i rarely (for MAtthew) take coffee. the only really enjoyable coffee for me is Columbian Blend .

and i do not take the subway ..... i use my bike. but...... i think Biker M is getting hitched !:11:

paolov:
i told you guys i rarely (for MAtthew) take coffee. the only really enjoyable coffee for me is Columbian Blend .

and i do not take the subway ..... i use my bike. but...... i think Biker M is getting hitched !:11:

is that why he changed his avatar pic? the new bride saw it?

Think we will get invited?

Hey Pao.. you almost at 5000 now.. i think you can do it today

Mike Veitch:
is that why he changed his avatar pic? the new bride saw it?

Think we will get invited?

Hey Pao.. you almost at 5000 now.. i think you can do it today

most probably , the avatar is causing him trouble....

invited... maybe he would decide to "hide" here in the P.I.

hmmm 5,000 today...... thats some where 82 posts... nahh.... i would be loggin on later in the day again ....

or i may be a pest here in PPD and resurrect all the old threads with a 5 character post in each....

i'll think about it....

paolov:
most probably , the avatar is causing him trouble....

invited... maybe he would decide to "hide" here in the P.I.

hmmm 5,000 today...... thats some where 82 posts... nahh.... i would be loggin on later in the day again ....

or i may be a pest here in PPD and resurrect all the old threads with a 5 character post in each....

i'll think about it....

as always...animal..

paolov:

hmmm... he's being very emotional and sensitive...

maybe he wants to announce something... like maybe... he's coming out of the closet :)

iris_ice:
hmmm... he's being very emotional and sensitive...

maybe he wants to announce something... like maybe... he's coming out of the closet :)
:lol:

all that time he spent in PG and we thought it was Sabang.... who knew it was White Beach...

or maybe he had some sort of surgery to look like his previous avatar :D

LOL You guys are funny..

But I do have an announcement...........

I loved BrokeBack Mountain. The Movie that is.... but I know for sure a lot of you guys liked it more than me.

Back
Top Bottom