Repair manual for Conshelf 21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi

I have a US Divers Pro Diver First Stage and 2nd Stage. Does anyone have the Service Manual for them?

Thanks
Angel

Please post a picture of your 1st and 2nd stages....the Pro Diver 1st stage could be a version of the Conshelf or it could be the Royal. Need to see it to know for sure.

-Z

Please post a picture of your 1st and 2nd stages....the Pro Diver 1st stage could be a version of the Conshelf or it could be the Royal. Need to see it to know for sure.

-Z
Hi Zef

Thank You for the Service Manuals again. My first stage is a Pro Diver Royal.

Attachments

• 20240111_161751.jpg
    20240111_161751.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 20240111_161759.jpg
    20240111_161759.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 10
Hi Zef

Thank You for the Service Manuals again. My first stage is a Pro Diver Royal.

Attached is the Service Manual for the US Divers Royal 1st and 2nd stage, and SE series 2nd stage, which your Pro Diver is a part of, along with some schematics/parts lists for your 2nd stage.

-Z

Attachments

• US Divers Schematic - Royal 1st Stage (Updated).pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 24
  • US Divers Schematic - Royal 1st Stage.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 18
  • US Divers Schematic - Conshelf 21 & Conshelf SE2 & Conshelf SEA & Pro Diver (1995).pdf
    960 KB · Views: 20
  • US Divers Schematic - Conshelf 21 & Conshelf SE2 & Conshelf SEA & Pro Diver (2006).pdf
    272.6 KB · Views: 17
  • US Divers Service Manual - Conshelf S.E. 1st & 2nd stages.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 24
Attached is the Service Manual for the US Divers Royal 1st and 2nd stage, and SE series 2nd stage, which your Pro Diver is a part of, along with some schematics/parts lists for your 2nd stage.

-Z
Thanks a lot Zef. Very much appreciated

Reactions: Zef
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom