Report from todays SB get together!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
The weather was good with enough breeze to keep it cool. The vis was very good for the first part of the day and the diving was awsome. Went turtle wrasslin again and at least got it's fin moving again thou I coudn't get all mono that had pinned it down off. Got to see finless diving as well as sunglasses under the mask diving. Got to meet some awsome folks. Only down side is my camera screwed up again and we almost ran out of food. Only enough left over to feed us all for a week. :11: Thank you one and all for diving with us and sharing your stories. I look foreword to seeing everyone again.
I hope someone has pics cuz I didn't get any.

Wildcard:
Only down side is my camera screwed up again and we almost ran out of food. Only enough left over to feed us all for a week. :11:

You should have tried my fish...I think everyone was scared of it or something....

I ate one, it was very good. I love fish. If I wasn't stuffed already I would have had a couple more...Was that your ice chest and dive knife still there?

Wildcard:
Got to see finless diving as well as sunglasses under the mask diving.

Who had the sunglasses under the mask? I noticed the drysuit (was it onfloat?) and the MacGuyvered wetsuit (Kidspot) but I must have missed that one.

It was great to finally place some faces with the log-in names. I had a great time and hopefully we can meet up again. Leesa mentioned she's still going to try to plan the Halloween dive.

We probably could have camped there for a few days and lived off of all the food everyone brought!

Wildcard:
I hope someone has pics cuz I didn't get any.

Although we never managed to get the group shot, it looked like Leesa was taking lots of pictures and said she'd be posting them soon.

Wildcard:
I ate one, it was very good. I love fish. If I wasn't stuffed already I would have had a couple more...Was that your ice chest and dive knife still there?

Yeah you guys left while I was still in the water...but I got all my stuff. Thanks guys (mostly gals {we know who did the real work}) for setting this up, good times.

MilitantMedic:
You should have tried my fish...I think everyone was scared of it or something....

The fish was great btw...
Was good to meet you guys...also my first shore dives(think I'll stay on the boat) and the 1st time at the trench as well...hopefully we can dive together again sometime.

chepar:
I noticed the drysuit (was it onfloat?) and the MacGuyvered wetsuit (Kidspot) but I must have missed that one.

Yep, I was in the drysuit. Just an old habit I brought with me from San Diego. I also noticed the finless diving ( that guy must be really good. :wink: )

It was good to meet all of you. I'm looking forward to next time.

jc2k2:
The fish was great btw...
Was good to meet you guys...also my first shore dives(think I'll stay on the boat) and the 1st time at the trench as well...hopefully we can dive together again sometime.

Thanks, you must have deep pockets to be staying on boats!!

jc2k2:
co-worker has his own :crafty:

Ahhhh... so how much @$$ do I have to kiss to get the hook-up?? Free fish? Lobster?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom