Report from todays SB get together!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hahaha, you got me. But yeah if you ever need a fish getter/ball diving (get your mind out of the gutter...the dive site ball)/cleat tying dive buddy give me a call.

MilitantMedic:
Hahaha, you got me. But yeah if you ever need a fish getter/ball diving (get your mind out of the gutter...the dive site ball)/cleat tying dive buddy give me a call.

Will do that...he mentioned before he left something about a trip to Molokai'i for some diving, I will see if he has invited anyone...if not I'll ask him

wow, yeah never been there. You don't by chance know of anyone with GPS cord. for dive sites???? As soon as my gear comes back from Afghanistan (it's still on a ship..somewhere) I'm going to start collecting them.

Thanks for the great day of diving (and meeting scubaboarders). Okay guys-- Wildcard is a male and I (ch0ppersrule) am a female. Sheesh can't you keep us all straight. (just kidding). My daughter was the one buggin' ya ( BTW-she has a crush on you) and walking kidspots dog. I think I gained an extra 5lbs today. If anyone needs a dive buddy during the week, feel free to contact me. Wildcard- my daughter said she will get you back for smashing the fish eye on her leg, and that 5ft. eel you chased out is a Tiger Moray.

MilitantMedic:
wow, yeah never been there. You don't by chance know of anyone with GPS cord. for dive sites???? As soon as my gear comes back from Afghanistan (it's still on a ship..somewhere) I'm going to start collecting them.

I have a list of all the sites on O'ahu, even sites I never heard of. I will find it and PM them to you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom