Report from todays SB get together!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

But do you have GPS coord. for them?

Yes. Give me a couple minutes to get upstairs to find them on that computer and I will send them to you

can you pm me your e-mail address, otherwise I don't know how to send them to you.

Now how fun was that?

Thanks to everybody that showed up! -
1) The weather was perfect
2) Our spot was just right
3) The food was great and LOTS of it (Sorry about not trying the fish, by the time it was done I was full from the other stuff!)
4) What a great bunch of people (Shelby too :D)! Fun, helpful (i.e.:lugging everything from the car to the spot) and great divers...I doubt that things could have been better!

I'm working on the pictures now...hope to have them up soon

PS: Note to oneself - next time no laffy taffy :wink:
PSS: Pearl, I have your tablecloths and your containers. Do you want me to give them to Chris at the dock?

Please ,please no laffy taffy. Bout killed me! LOL
Tiger moray, figgures I saw two of em and dead camera. :-(

well I just finished recovering - slept sooo good last night - It was a GREAT day. And thanks to everyone for spoiling Shelby, she slept well all night, so I guess she was all tuckered out too.

I never even saw the cooked fish ... hmm where did I forget to look - oh well, they looked good when they came out of the water.

My flight was nice and uneventful - I kinda slept through most of it - not used to doing 3 dives in a day, though I'd love to try :wink:

Leesa & Roger thanks so much for the tanks! And of course for organizing everything - I'd call the day a complete sucess. I look forward to seeing the pics :)

Aloha, Tim

Only 3 dives?!?! JP... Yeah I got ambushed by the camera too.

What a fantastic day! And Wildcard - that eel was awesome - if your camera was working, we probably wouldn't have seen it :wink:

Nice to dive with new people and just hang out. I agree, the day couldn't have been better. I'm looking forward to the next get together!!

Aloha
Pearl

BTW: Lisa - re: the tablecloths - dropping them off at the Enzo is perfect. Mahalo!

OK guys, here are the surface pics...still working on the UW pics :wink: Hit F11 to enlarge your page for better viewing

I know mohneys1 took pictures of the fish cookies, could please send me a copy? I'll add it to the slide show :)

Hey would your hubby want some vintage gear LOL...I'm keeping the conshelfs but I have a horse collar, depth gauge, "bat wing" and more probably.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom