Report from todays SB get together!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OH boy...I think he has found a new best friend :wink:
You can send him a PM here on the board - turtleguy. He should be home after 7 or 8

Will do (only posted in case someone else might want it).

It was great meeting everyone. I was too stuffed for the fish or otherwise I would have eaten some - not afraid in the least. What I can't figure out is how my face got sunburned. I guess just when I was suiting up and to and from drop off. We had the prime spot, I think, for the picnic.

Onfloat - I have a nylon shell drysuit like yours (stored in Seattle area) and I just can't help but feel you had to be sweating in that thing. I always did between dives in Puget Sound in the summer. But you will be ahead of me when I finally get back there to use it next winter - I'll have to mess with my bouyancy all over again.

Simply LOVED the fish cookies! I should have kept one and shellacked it for my Christmas wreath! Thanks for the personal touch.

And to everyone who worked hard for and at the picnic, thank you! I think divers are the best kind of people!

-becky

Yeah, the cookies were the bomb :wink:....Everything was great:D

BTW, did anybody lose a dive light? I found one on the 2nd dive. I gave it to Roger to hold as my hands were full. If he still has it you can get it back...PM me if ya did.

Nice pics! I realy gotta start doing more situps! LOL.

Tell me which pic and I'll photoshop it quick :wink:

justleesa:
Tell me which pic and I'll photoshop it quick :wink:
The one where Im hiding my face and shoulda been covering my gut :11:

Looked at the link. Like I can work with tweasers. If I could use a monkey wrench Id be in business.

BAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! lol
24.gif

Back
Top Bottom