Report from todays SB get together!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WHATDA mean no Laffy Taffy? Thanks for sharing the pictures justleesa. Anybody wanting to hit Sharks Cove before the surf let me know. My dive buddy is still gone (until Dec) so I am make it anytime. MilitantMedic- was the e-mail I sent what you were looking for?

Yeah I sent you a reply..did you not get it?

And where did you get that info from?

sea nmf:
Onfloat - I have a nylon shell drysuit like yours (stored in Seattle area) and I just can't help but feel you had to be sweating in that thing. I always did between dives in Puget Sound in the summer. But you will be ahead of me when I finally get back there to use it next winter - I'll have to mess with my bouyancy all over again.

-becky
Yesterday wasn't too bad the breeze kept me pretty cool. When I do out on a hot day I just dump water on my head. Just wearing a pair of sweats under it seems to be about perfect while I'm in the water.

Choppersrule, I don't suppose I could get a copy of that file??

don't know where we got the copy from and i didn't get an e-mail. Hope it works for ya.

Onfloat, pm me your e-mail addy and i will send it to you also

Melissa

Question, did everybody that wanted to see the pictures? Just so I can take it down again.

ch0ppersrule:
don't know where we got the copy from and i didn't get an e-mail. Hope it works for ya.

Onfloat, pm me your e-mail addy and i will send it to you also

Melissa

I would have done a better job of scanning the original if I'd known those coordinates were going to be so popular!

Back
Top Bottom