Report from todays SB get together!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MilitantMedic:
So when do I get my stunt driving lessons?
LOL! Well, if I have time when I get there, if you have a car and a safe place where we wont get arrested, lol... I'll be happy to teach you how to do a 180 or maybe even a slide into a parking space.....Hollywood style :wink:

Hope the photo comes through....I promise I wont do this to ya!

Yeah!! Parallel parking just isn't cutting it...

Sorry for the hijacking...again

calscubagirl:
LOL! Well, if I have time when I get there, if you have a car and a safe place where we wont get arrested, lol... I'll be happy to teach you how to do a 180 or maybe even a slide into a parking space.....Hollywood style :wink:

Hope the photo comes through....I promise I wont do this to ya!

Thats a pretty common parking style in Waikiki. Bout the only way to get one sometimes.

calscubagirl:
when I get there...

She made it here!

Roger and I had lunch today with calscubagirl and her best friend. We had a great time and got to meet some more scubaboard friends. I really enjoyed it a lot!!!

P1010021.jpg

P1010023.jpg

Oh hey- she took me out and we did 360's. Jealous anyone? Just kidding, I told her I was going to tell you all we hopped in the car and did some driving. Unfortunately we didn't have the right car (besides no place to really go) and the parking lot was dry (for the top heavy suv). We went diving instead. Super friendly and a fun person to be around if anyone gets the chance to meet her.
Yes, Sue is really friendly too and we will have to go diving sometime (after the certification of course).

Melissa

ch0ppersrule:
Oh hey- she took me out and we did 360's. Jealous anyone? Just kidding, I told her I was going to tell you all we hopped in the car and did some driving. Unfortunately we didn't have the right car (besides no place to really go) and the parking lot was dry (for the top heavy suv). We went diving instead. Super friendly and a fun person to be around if anyone gets the chance to meet her.
Yes, Sue is really friendly too and we will have to go diving sometime (after the certification of course).

Melissa

Now this is a small world. The other day Sue and I arrived at Electric Beach. I was walking through the parking lot, Melissa recognized me from the scubaboard. How funny is that?

It was great diving with you Melissa. Hope to do it again SOON with you someday!!

BTW, nice 360's :wink: j/k
If you ever get out to Calif. let me know and we'll do some drivin' and divin'.

Lori

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom