Report from todays SB get together!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa:
She made it here!

Roger and I had lunch today with calscubagirl and her best friend. We had a great time and got to meet some more scubaboard friends. I really enjoyed it a lot!!!

OK, now that's a bad picture of ME, lol. It's a great picture of us together though. I can't wait to get home (wait, I can wait to get home but, you know what I mean) and print it out.

Lisa and Roger it was a pleasure meeting you guys and lunch was great! I wish we could have done some diving together but, I'll never rule it out for next time.
I'm just glad there was time enough to get some lunch together!! I would have kicked myself in the butt had we not met.

Sue and I are leaving for Maui this morning for a week so we'll be off the computer.

I can't wait to meet Tim! See you soon Tim. Up for a night dive? I know...that's a dumb question :wink:

Aloha!

Lori and Sue

I see I got completely left out of this........*back to my corner*

MilitantMedic:
I see I got completely left out of this........*back to my corner*
Maybe she found out you had laser hair removal? :11:

Wildcard:
Maybe she found out you had laser hair removal? :11:

BAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAHHH!!!
24.gif

LOL I was just asking!! They never did tell me how much it was...getting sick of this Veet stuff. ick.

MilitantMedic:
LOL I was just asking!! They never did tell me how much it was...getting sick of this Veet stuff. ick.

Veet is a treat compared to wax :wink:

Yeah I tried wax...I don't know how you women do it. I think getting a prostate exam is more enjoyable LOL.

Didn't see it, yeah Oli brought me the wax. At first I let her do it, BAD BAD BAD, she pulled as slowly as she could. Then I yanked, wasn't much better LOL.

MilitantMedic:
Didn't see it, yeah Oli brought me the wax. At first I let her do it, BAD BAD BAD, she pulled as slowly as she could. Then I yanked, wasn't much better LOL.

What are you waxing?!?

The laser treatments are rather expensive, I think. They used to advertise it pretty heavily a couple years ago - for the lower legs, I believe it was running around $1000 for a series of treatments. I suppose the size of the area you're looking at would play into the cost.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom