Review: Whites Fusion Drysuit - say goodbye to cave cut

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm with you on X-shorts for wetsuits, but I find them to be a PITA in general and much prefer permanent attachment... on any suit I intend to keep more than a couple of years (read: drysuits, vs. wetsuits with a limited lifespan) I expect real pockets.

Don't you?

I dive 37-40 degree water on Lake Superior, What undergarments would you use if 50 min. in
a 7mm wetsuit is about all I can handle? I have been waiting for a reveiw with this kind of detail!
thanks fdog.

I dive 37-40 degree water on Lake Superior, What undergarments would you use if 50 min. in
a 7mm wetsuit is about all I can handle? I have been waiting for a reveiw with this kind of detail!
thanks fdog.
If you can handle 50 minutes in a 7mm in 37-40 degree waters, you're not going to have a hard time finding suitable undergarments for use in a drysuit.

brrrr.

If you can handle 50 minutes in a 7mm in 37-40 degree waters, you're not going to have a hard time finding suitable undergarments for use in a drysuit.

:rofl3:

I was gonna say, with that kind of cold tolerance, he'd probably be good in drysuit missing the neck seal!

It's all about what your used to.I,m not that tough just love this diving thing and a dry suit
is a chance to enjoy not just survive dives this winter.I,m down to a posiden or this new
thing fusion for my choices so any info will be a great help. thanks again!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom