RG2000 Regulator?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba Max also sells the same reg as DR and a lot cheaper and I'm a dealer if any one wants one.

I haven't done ant durability testing or anything on them but they seem to work ok at 275 ft.

The only thng that I really don't like is the swivel. who needs it?

Lots of things in diving are made by companies that no one ever heard of like Manifolds, bc's and who knows what else.

Do you think Genesis makes valves? I doubt it.

Do you think that Halcyon makes manifolds? I know they don't (or at least didn't) cuz I was there.

How many of these companies do you think actually make computers? Sure they all have surface mount PCB manufacturing capability and programers and...Ever notice how many computers are so similar to others on the market?

Even all the pieces for the electricity meters made by the company I work for are made all over by little companies that no one ever heard of. We just do the final assembly, test it and put it in a box. Pretty soon they'll outsource that too and the company will just be a web page. Today few companies have all the inhouse fabrication capability to make anything themselves.

Mike, you have to admit, a backplate is not life support equipment. A regulator certainly is. It is the most important piece of scuba equipment. I want to know where it is made, and by who...

Dura Bags makes DR Bladders I know for a fact cause we used to have them make our custome BCD- I know Halcyon doesnt make thier bladders either- But know one seems to care about that- They are life support equipment-

However I am with LUBOLD even though he bit my head off-- A reg just seems more of a life Support piece of Equipment

JPBECK:
However I am with LUBOLD even though he bit my head off--

Sorry!!!! Sometimes, I get a little heated with some discussions. Didnt mean to bite your head off...

It's cool I've been bitten by Master Chiefs way worse than that!

LUBOLD8431:
Mike, you have to admit, a backplate is not life support equipment. A regulator certainly is. It is the most important piece of scuba equipment. I want to know where it is made, and by who...

Valves are though and so are bc's

Yap- there are only two or three manufactures of vavles - I thinky--

JPBECK:
Dura Bags makes DR Bladders I know for a fact cause we used to have them make our custome BCD- I know Halcyon doesnt make thier bladders either- But know one seems to care about that- They are life support equipment-

However I am with LUBOLD even though he bit my head off-- A reg just seems more of a life Support piece of Equipment

Actually I think Halcyon does make their own wing. Maybe not all of it but they have a big machine in the back that wasn't running when I was there but I could have sworn they said it was for wings.

MikeFerrara:
Valves are though and so are bc's

Yeah. what Beck said on valves. BC's dont have a tough job.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom