Rocky Point ,Mexico

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK, it's now end of June and I STILL haven't gone to San Carlos. Neck did not do well for a long time so when I went to a conference in May diving was not an option. But I am FINALLY out of my torture brace and although my physical therapist doesn't agree I WILL be ready to dive in August. For those of you who have never tried it I highly recommend against fracturing your neck for any reason!
So, where should we stay and dive? Would like to stay somewhere nice but want to experience the local food,etc. Would actually prefer a condo if that's possible. What kind of prices are we looking at for anything? This time we will plan to go straight to San Carlos, not driving from Tucson. If the diving is good enough than I can talk my husband into moving to southern AZ. Otherwise, we are looking at island life which is not very conducive to serious horse showing, which I am also addicted to. Tracy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom