Roll CALL!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Being somewhat new to this forum, how can I get more information on this summer fling event?

Being somewhat new to this forum, how can I get more information on this summer fling event?

Generally, the people in this forum are pretty informal. You just show up, introduce yourself and dive. I think someone posted a link to Clear Springs that should tell you how to get there. Seems like there are a number of people coming up from Austin. You might contact some of them and see if they would like to carpool with you. You shouldn't have any difficulty finding dive buddies.

:wavey:Welcome to the swamp!

Clear Springs Scuba Park, Terrell, TX
6/20/08-6/22/08
Just show up with dive gear and a tent and we'll dive with you! I don't think we have room to fit you in our car but if you want to caravan just PM me. In fact, if you want to ever dive Lake Travis just PM me. I'm always on the lookout for other girl divers. :cheerleader:

Hubby and I will be joining in on Saturday! I'm looking forward to meeting so many of you....now some of you, I dunno. :D There is a possibility of us camping and diving Sunday as well, but I'm not so sure if we can get out of some commitments. Either way it will be a fun time at the swamp!

Aaron203
Debraw
Dee & Beast
ChrisPete
Firefyter
Ftwdiver14
Foo & Fooman
Foo2 & Fooman2
Illini_Fan
k-valve
LMWB plus one (hes not on SB.com)
Richerso
Rumbum
Ryanh1985
Scubadale
Scubapup & Scubatexastony
Scubshawn123
Scubatexan
Sealskin98
Subzero
Texass
Texdiveguy
Timeliner
UndrWatrDan
Zinc
ZzzKing

Hubby and I will be joining in on Saturday! I'm looking forward to meeting so many of you....now some of you, I dunno. :D There is a possibility of us camping and diving Sunday as well, but I'm not so sure if we can get out of some commitments. Either way it will be a fun time at the swamp!

Aaron203
Debraw
Dee & Beast
ChrisPete
Firefyter
Ftwdiver14
Foo & Fooman
Foo2 & Fooman2
Illini_Fan
k-valve
LMWB plus one (hes not on SB.com)
Richerso
Rumbum
Ryanh1985
Scubadale
Scubapup & Scubatexastony
Scubshawn123
Scubatexan
Sealskin98
Subzero
Texass
Texdiveguy
Timeliner
UndrWatrDan
Zinc
ZzzKing

So far I am on vacation during this time and have found no carpoolers interested in Friday morning out of Austin and have not heard if anyone else will be there Friday morning to dive with.

I plan Friday June 20th to get an early start out of Austin, arriving and setting up camp by Noon, get some diving in, ......... on the map of the park, where should I look to set up my tent and be close to the entry into the water? Best spot possible camp spot.

Regards,

Shawn O'Shea

So far I am on vacation during this time and have found no carpoolers interested in Friday morning out of Austin and have not heard if anyone else will be there Friday morning to dive with.

I plan Friday June 20th to get an early start out of Austin, arriving and setting up camp by Noon, get some diving in, ......... on the map of the park, where should I look to set up my tent and be close to the entry into the water? Best spot possible camp spot.

Regards,

Shawn O'Shea

Natalie and I are taking the day off on Saturday. We could be there by noon. I think the best camping is around on the east side because of the trees.

Natalie and I are taking the day off on Saturday. We could be there by noon. I think the best camping is around on the east side because of the trees.

I will find you guys when I get in from Austin. Sounds like a lot of fun and look forward to diving together.

Regards,

Shawn O'Shea

......and have not heard if anyone else will be there Friday morning to dive with.

We'll be opening the gates, (10 am, I think they open) and setting up camp, I think Foo & Fooman will be arriving around noon.....wish we could help you out with the carpooling, but CSSP is west of us! :14:

~tony

edit.....bring you lights, night divin', ya know

Last edited:
I'll probably arrive Friday afternoon (my guess is around 4 or so). I want to get through the Dallas traffic prior to rush hour.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom