Room for rent in Orlando? :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I thought we weren't allowed to keep tanks? Not that they check, but I try and be sneaky about it.

I've read through the entire "Community Living Guide" and we aren't allowed to have propane tanks. Says nothing about scuba tanks or compressed gasses. No flammable liquids, though. I believe I'd be fine with any mix in my room, as far as the rules go. I've never been asked any questions by anyone and I've walked out of my room in doubles and past the graduate assistant in Lake Claire.....

My friend and I live in a house about 1.5 miles away from UCF. Three of us roommates just graduated and one moved to Jacksonville so we have an extra bedroom (in addition to a band room). But we are likely moving in August closer to downtown. So if you wanted to rent from us until August give me a msg.

Thanks for the info Aeropl, but August is when I'll be needing a place! :) Who are you all renting it from? I know Rox said he and some other guys were looking for a place, maybe we could all look into renting your old place?

I'm still #310 on the waiting list.... :(

Don't count on getting on AV appartments.....I just went straight for Towers my second year, and I love it here.

It's too late for the Towers and they were just a bit out of my budget. If I lived there, then instead of $20 a week for spending money, I'd have more like $10. Same story with gas money. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom