Salt Pier Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Agreed. Just go there and dive it. If you don't see a ship sitting there, just do it. This is definitely a situation where it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission.

I have a feeling that at some point Cargill is going to start telling people "No" if people keep bugging them to death about it.
That's why I included the harbor master's number. He's paid to respond to questions concerning diving there so that takes Cargill employees out of the loop.

Although what Bonaire do you go to? The one I go to it's almost impossible to get away from talking to local people without being rude...

There is public beach just down from the pier. We walked into the water from the beach and began our dive. Yes we went over to the pier during the dive. Did anyone notice our bubbles? I don't know, but I really didn't feel like anyone from the pier was really paying attention to anything we were doing on the beach.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom