Saturday October 8, 2005 LBTS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm in, just let me know what time. The conditions today (sat.) by the second reef were quite good (compared to last few dives this past month). I would say about 20 ft vis.

Then tomorrow morning will be awesome! 8 AM tomorrow (Sunday) morning? Hibiscus sTreet.

8:00 AM on Hibiscus is fine with me. See you there.

Steve

Scuba_Jenny:
Then tomorrow morning will be awesome! 8 AM tomorrow (Sunday) morning? Hibiscus sTreet.

Thanks for the dive today folks, a great time was had by all. Trev got to see nurse sharks, lobster, decent size conch shells, lots of grouper, and other assorted fish. He's dissapointed we didn't trot any eels out for him to see :wink:. Conditions on the second reef were good, with at least 15 foot pushing 20 feet of visibility. Although the waves were getting up on exit and a southbound current made the end of the dive less enjoyable.

I might be up for a friday night dive, we'll see if conditions hold...

badmojo:
Thanks for the dive today folks, a great time was had by all.

I got lost Saturday, so will try it again Sunday. What's the secret to parking around Hibiscus?

Jack

Secret? Bring muy quarters. Dump gear. Find parking space.

What time you guys planning on showing up anyway? Got to make sure that I have enough coffee in me.... Visability wasn't bad today- 15-20 feet on the 2nd reef but I'm with Badmojo. The current really tricked us good- switched up mid dive.

8 A.M. is the time we are shooting for... coffee is good! :wink:

How sweet it was. Thank you everybody. It couldn't have been nicer- the water and the divers.

Steve

Scuba_Jenny:
8 A.M. is the time we are shooting for... coffee is good! :wink:

Good buddies. Good diving! Who could ask for more?
Congrats Steve on the "H." You looked pretty dang good in the water!
Jack, good diving with ya again.
Andrew, nice finally offically diving with ya
Marvel, what can I say, my best bud. Sweet. Thanks for "indulging me" with the little stuff! LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom