Scuba Board - SCUBA BABES

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Walter:
Too bad you didn't get a photo of her delivering a MaryAnn hug. Glass houses.........
:D

er, uh....: blush:
:blush:

RonFrank:
Hey, I did not ask for any of this! :popcorn:

So special.. like special ED? Special Olympics! :rofl3:

I know, I was just teasing but I think I killed the Ron Tribute thread now, me sorry :winky:

Catherine that is ScubaKev's Friend, Naoko, famous salsa dancer and squid researcher, as he so eloquently puts it :D

RonFrank:
Thanks for posting! I'd not seen this pic. You don't look real happy, did I smell or something? :D Can't remember if I'd showered after the diving that day! :eyebrow:
It was already very late so I don't remember if you took the shower before
But I was tired and had to hunt you to have the picture taken
:blinking:

Mania

mania:
It was already very late so I don't remember if you took the shower before
But I was tired and had to hunt you to have the picture taken
:blinking:

Mania

Hey, Mania *hunted* me! :D

I'm glad you did, I'm rarely in front of the camera! I generally spend more time behind it, and photo's of me are rare.. ask my family!

RonFrank:
Hey, Mania *hunted* me! :D

I'm glad you did, I'm rarely in front of the camera! I generally spend more time behind it, and photo's of me are rare.. ask my family!

I'm sure some shrink's could make something of that, me, I need to carry my gear to my car and go diving :D

P.S.: This thread needs more .... :wink:

I miss all the parties, Missdirected. Boo Hoo.

I am sooooo left out. Flirting all by my lonesome all the time.

Can everybody come to hawaii? okay, on travelzoo RIGHT NOW, you can come from LA for $364, a room at the Princess Kapiolanai AND a free rental car.

Walter looks like a fine upstanding citizen, BTW.

catherine96821:
Walter looks like a fine upstanding citizen, BTW.

Looks are decieving, Catherine. Didn't your mother teach you anything, lol. :hmmm: Just kidding. :kiss:

Heya we are having another party next month :multi: Come.

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=159504

Oh wait a sec, I have an awesome pic of Walter. Here it is:

:sharkattack:

He is the yellow guy :D

*Miss now running away*

omg, a bull shark is after poor traumatized Walter!

Too bad you did not get photo-documentaion of that for my "Men of Scubaboard Callendar". Hey, you promised to help me with that. I wanted Jeff G in a speedo with little Halcyon logos or something, from catalina. Or dancing with a seal, or some kelp. Any pics callendar worthy out of that fiesta?

I need to get this rolling so to have it by Christmas. So far, I have four SB legends in high rez. Nobody is fighting over January yet though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom