Scuba Board - SCUBA BABES

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jeff-tanks.jpg
catherine96821:
omg, a bull shark is after poor traumatized Walter!

Too bad you did not get photo-documentaion of that for my "Men of Scubaboard Callendar". Hey, you promised to help me with that. I wanted Jeff G in a speedo with little Halcyon logos or something, from catalina. Or dancing with a seal, or some kelp. Any pics callendar worthy out of that fiesta?

SCUBAJENNIFER:
I have the "official" JeffG hairy chest photos that I took in Santa Rosa...I'll post as soon as I get my camera back this week.
In my undies too.

JeffG:
In my undies too.

HMMMM Something tells me seeing jeff in anythiing less than shorts and a t-shirt will be to much for me to handle. . .

catherine96821:
Can everybody come to hawaii? okay, on travelzoo RIGHT NOW, you can come from LA for $364, a room at the Princess Kapiolanai AND a free rental car.

i'll be there to stay in a few short months. all my dive buddies are jealous

jhbryaniv:
HMMMM Something tells me seeing jeff in anythiing less than shorts and a t-shirt will be to much for me to handle. . .
Just to sexy for ya.

JeffG:
Just to sexy for ya.
Yeah i doubt i could contain myself if i saw you in your Undies. . . :wink:

:l::l:

JeffG:
In my undies too.
I think I've gone blind.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom