Scuba Board - SCUBA BABES

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ummm Dr Bill.... ? :no *giggle* Since I know you, I can verify that it's you (now when do I get the $50 you promised me to say that?)

drbill:
Well, MissDirected and Scubagrrl06, you asked for it (and MD can verify it's me next week in person):

boo%20hunk.jpg

I'd give you $50 if you don't post that picture in your post:D

MissyP:
Ummm Dr Bill.... ? :no *giggle* Since I know you, I can verify that it's you (now when do I get the $50 you promised me to say that?)
$50???? Why, my dear Missy, I said $15. Next time we go down together... diving that is, of course!

drag%20queen%20runner%20up.jpeg

this was me accepting the "Law Babe of the Year" award....

oh those were the days

Andy got a Brazillian. :lol:

CBulla:
Misdirected has a FABULOUS pic on SB taken of her in the Keys.. Near moonie. Personally, I don't think her profile pic does her the justice this pic does which doesn't come close to the radiant beauty when you see her in person. :)

Ummm, thank you :D

Well there have been lots of pics taken this week here in SoCal :) I can't wait to see some of them myself. As usual everyone else has a camera but me :sad:

BTW, Andy, love the Brazilian :wink:

Johnythan, still waiting on your pic :0) I have been lucky enough to meet, or will meet this week, most of the men on this thread.

Didn't you used to represent Dennis Rodman? Taught him everything he knows, I see.

H2Andy:
drag%20queen%20runner%20up.jpeg

this was me accepting the "Law Babe of the Year" award....

oh those were the days

RonFrank:
As usual, the guys line up, and....where are the girls?

Someone may need to come up with more incentive than SB fame!

To be fair there may need to be a beefcake catagory!

I'll be watching this thread to see how fast it get's out of hand, IF any Babes actually post photo's, and how fast it get's closed! :lol:
I'll be controlling the side bet action....

Place your bets... Place your bets!!!

:chicken: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :chicken: :sofa: :kopfab:

Back
Top Bottom