Scuba Board - SCUBA BABES

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Someone starts a thread about chicks, and we get a bunch of pictures of guys.

Not my most flattering angle, but here ya go...

CheyenneButt.jpg

jonnythan:
Someone starts a thread about chicks, and we get a bunch of pictures of guys.

And your surprised??

drbill:
Maybe this time we could post them in different categories: newby, tech, spearo, DIR...
PPD.......................

OK, I don't feel bad about hijacking this thread..

"Your" is possessive. Your boat, your tanks, your toes.

"You're" is a contraction for "you are." You're surprised, you're cool, you're a pirate.

"Whose" is possessive. Whose boat? Whose tanks? Whose toes?

"Who's" is a contraction for "who is." Who's surprised? Who's cool? Who's a pirate?

When someone uses "your" in place of "you're," as in "Your surprised," I respond by saying "Whose surprised?"

Like... "your shoe" "whose shoe?" "Your surprised?" "Well, whose surprised is it?"

For some reason, I think this is really hilarious, but no one else on the entire planet shares this.

your nuts......................

jonnythan:
OK, I don't feel bad about hijacking this thread..

"Your" is possessive. Your boat, your tanks, your toes.

"You're" is a contraction for "you are." You're surprised, you're cool, you're a pirate.

"Whose" is possessive. Whose boat? Whose tanks? Whose toes?

"Who's" is a contraction for "who is." Who's surprised? Who's cool? Who's a pirate?

When someone uses "your" in place of "you're," as in "Your surprised," I respond by saying "Whose surprised?"

Like... "your shoe" "whose shoe?" "Your surprised?" "Well, whose surprised is it?"

For some reason, I think this is really hilarious, but no one else on the entire planet shares this.

If I could remember the rules of grammar I wouldn't be working in the field I work in now and I would have gone to college. . . but hense I can't emember anything :) I guess you'll have to put up with my bad talking skills :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom