Scubaboard Swag?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maybe it's better to just avoid the whole process of buying and shipping a cheap synthetic t-shirt or a cheap coffee mug with baked on lead based paint.......both of which were probably made by children working 18 hour days in deplorable conditions for little to no pay.

While the last thing I really need is another mug (it might end up as a pen/pencil holder on my desk), , a good sticker for a Yeti just might make my day...

While the last thing I really need is another mug (it might end up as a pen/pencil holder on my desk), , a good sticker for a Yeti just might make my day...
Hopefully, I'll be able to afford them next year. Covid was really brutal on our revenue stream. I am doing my best to make things right. I truly apologize for the delay.

Simple solution:

@The Chairman -- create a 'store' on smugmug.com or something similar. No cost to you, no inventory to manage, no payment processing, no shipping. Provide high quality existing art (SB logo), people can print on their own choice of item (mug, t-shirt, g-string, whatever). You get a few shekels for little hassle.

Reimburse the diamond medallion class site supporters for their purchases to cut down on the whinging.

Lots of other people will buy the swag outright, which is free advertising.

Thanks, but the mug press investment has already been made. I expect it and the 36 mugs to arrive any day. My best friend does a lot of imprinting, so this will be his Christmas present. He can do a lot of things, like Luggage tags, etc, so maybe I'll get him to make a page of his offerings here.

The Mug Press is here. Mugs should be coming soon. Dan will be back in town tomorrow, so I'll try to get the artwork ready for him today or tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom