Scubapro Catalogs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi!

I am trying to setup a complete timeline on scubapro regs. For this reason, I am searching for scubapro catalogs - any language, any year - from the beginning till today.
Should you have catalogs, please let me know. Am interested in buying or trading catalogs as well as color scans.

Thanks for your help!!!

Frank

Funny you ask. Just yesterday Bryan added a collection of Scubapro catalogs that can be downloaded from this web site:
Vintage Double Hose • View topic - Catalogs/Manuals/Articles/Reports etc

It contains most of the 1960’s and 70’s catalogs (and a few from the early 80’s). If you have others that you can scan you can surely send them to Bryan so that we can all benefit.

While you are looking around, you will also find vintage catalogs, repair manuals, brochures, etc., from many other manufactures.

You should also look at the Scubapro Museum:
HomeMUSEU

It has a picture and time line of most if not all Scubapro regulators.

Enjoy.

have about dozen issues of scubapro one in french one in japanese will trade for voit nemrod heathways regards regulator bj.

I have a scubapro technical manual for servicing scubapro regulators.1974 print date on it.mark 1,2,3,5,6,7,first stages and 109 and 108 second stages. Also a d350 second stage regulator brochure.

Back
Top Bottom