Scubapro experts needed...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh, I also forgot that the Mk20/25 has two grooves. Why I forgot that is killing me. Oh well, it was late and I was tired. LOL.

I'm in San Marcos, right up the road from SA.

Once you find out what you need, let me know. If you dive at aquarena (can't imagine living in San Marcos and not diving there) maybe we can meet there sometime. Awap and I dive there pretty regularly. I have a whole bunch of those bushings that were given to me, way more than I'll ever use.

Cool. I'm hoping I can pull the remains out and it being buggered won't affect function.

Then I'll go through my parts list and see what it lacks. I think just the bushing and a new spring should set it up.

Then I'll have a nice knockaround set of doubles regs. My usual backgas regs are Mk17s. I'm a diaphragm-fan.

I'm at Aquarena fairly often, so I'll let you know the next time we're planning an excursion.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom