Scubapro regs ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Swelbo1

Registered
Reaction score
I bought my girlfriend a MK25/S600 Reg for Christmas and I was wanting to know from any of you with ScubaPro expertise, which one do you recommend from the new line of regs from ScubaPro? I am not worried about price as much as I am the differences in the regs. We mainly will be diving in the Caribbean and more warm water destinations. Thanks.

Having bought a Mk25/S600 for your girlfriend, You probably should match it (good choice) or go with the slightly cheaper and maybe even better performer, the Mk25/G250V. You can go bigger but you best not go more expensive.

I bought my girlfriend a MK25/S600 Reg for Christmas and I was wanting to know from any of you with ScubaPro expertise, which one do you recommend from the new line of regs from ScubaPro? I am not worried about price as much as I am the differences in the regs. We mainly will be diving in the Caribbean and more warm water destinations. Thanks.

+1 S600/MK25

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Mk25/s600 is a fine reg. I would have to second the MK25/G250. I believe this combo is there best setup.

The G250 offers a larger diaphragm allowing for slightly better breathing, will you notice the difference between the G250 & s600 prob not. I have 3 G250's and will not trade them for another. They have been making G250's since 1985 and have not changed the internal parts because it is rock solid. Also the best selling reg in history.

The s600 is a smaller regulator and therefore lighter weight. Both the G250/s600 have the SAME exact service kit and guts for that matter.

The MK25 is sweet it offers the diver the highest flow of air(300+psi/min). It is a balanced piston. A rock solid 1st stage you will always be happy with. I have 3 MK10's but that is just a preference of mine (they are the same except the 10's offer 150psi/min)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom