Sea Safe and Thimble Jellies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DandyDon:
:hmmm: Jason, we should liven up your posts.....

Sorry DandyDon. I suppose I was getting a bit too self-promotional there. I was responding to the other solicitations instead of focusing on answering actual questions (the reason I came to begin with).

If anybody has any questions, I'll be over in the corner ignoring competitors' pricing.

:D

Jason

safeseajason:
Sorry DandyDon. I suppose I was getting a bit too self-promotional there. I was responding to the other solicitations instead of focusing on answering actual questions (the reason I came to begin with).

If anybody has any questions, I'll be over in the corner ignoring competitors' pricing.

Jason
Sorry if you thought I was being sarcastic - I was serious. You're proud of your product and your presence here is a service. But it's your call on my ideas. :thumb:

DandyDon:
Sorry if you thought I was being sarcastic - I was serious. You're proud of your product and your presence here is a service. But it's your call on my ideas. :thumb:
Thanks for that DandyDon, but I think I'll scale it back a bit. Garnering awareness and business is a great PLUS but it was not my main concern when deciding to open up to questions here. I'm a little uncomfortable that it may be perceived otherwise...so I'll stick with the small url in the signature and try to shy away from the promotions.

Jason

safeseajason:
Thanks for that DandyDon, but I think I'll scale it back a bit. Garnering awareness and business is a great PLUS but it was not my main concern when deciding to open up to questions here. I'm a little uncomfortable that it may be perceived otherwise...so I'll stick with the small url in the signature and try to shy away from the promotions.

Jason

PROMOTIONS...Did I hear someone say PROMOTIONS????:D :D

Buy one get 100 free????:sofa:

Okay what's the promotion??

Back
Top Bottom