Sea Sickness

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got sick on my last trip in West Palm Beach...I had never been seasick prior to that day. Is it ok to take drugs such as triptone or the patch and dive?

-Adam

iflyprops once bubbled...
I got sick on my last trip in West Palm Beach...I had never been seasick prior to that day. Is it ok to take drugs such as triptone or the patch and dive?

-Adam

You really need to ask that in the Medical Forum, or of DAN.

From what I've read, they can have a sedative effect, increasing the risk of Narcosious. (spile chick?)

And start a day or two in advance of diving, so you will have save time to watch for side effects.

good luck, don

iflyprops once bubbled...

-Adam

I never had a problem with triptone and I was taking regularly over a 2 week holiday. I didn't get any drowsiness - don't exceed the dose though.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom