Searching shop in Montreal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well I guess I got the wrong info then. I did leave your shop with boots though. I was wondering if your selling second hand regs? I am just starting out in the dive world, and I need a reg that would be good at least for about 2-3 yrs. I am not normally in NDG.

Yes we do, especially this week. April 2 to 4: all of our rental gear, serviced. Mainly Sherwood Brut (basic) and Titan LX Supreme (cold water).

I can't post a link because I'm too new or something like that...

P.S.: I'm sure most dive stores have used gear too.

I know CPAS has a big shop up there.

YUP they sure do.. I was actually there this w/e, its pretty close to where I live, about 10 min drive so on occasion i drop bye there..

I can't post a link because I'm too new or something like that...

Darcy, because I'm nice, and I was just looking at it, I'll post the link for you. I was kinda eyeing that Suunto Gekko for $185, but I think I'm gonna have to pass for now.

Total Scuba Diving, Snorkeling & Watersport: Total Diving News Blog - The Annual Rental Sale is Back: April 2-4, 2009 - Shop.TotalDiving.com If you scroll down a bit, the link for the list of stuff on sale is in the blue box.

I might as welll hijack this thread... I'm looking for a new pair of fins since the one I have don't fit my DrySuit boots well and I can't get my feet deep enough in them. I was thinking of going for something akin to JetFins, anybody knows a shop where I could get that in Montreal?

I've got a pair of unused (as in not used anymore) Jets sitting around in my basement, but I doubt they'd be of any use to you since I can't even fit them over my wetsuit boots (I even wore them barefoot in a pool a few years ago).

Well I decided to give Total diving yet another try this w/e to see if there was anything i would be interested in being that there was the sale. All I can say is yet again i was really disapointed in service i received. I think its probably the last time I would be going there.. In all honestly its not worth the 20 min drive.. Ah well..

Well I decided to give Total diving yet another try this w/e to see if there was anything i would be interested in being that there was the sale. All I can say is yet again i was really disapointed in service i received. I think its probably the last time I would be going there.. In all honestly its not worth the 20 min drive.. Ah well..
Sorry to hear that! Wish you all the best for the 2009 diving season!

Darcy

I think it's like anything, you talk to the wrong person on a bad day and service stinks but so far, they've generally met my needs (except when I tried to get prescription lenses for my mask, but I think there was a misunderstanding somewhere between the girl at the shop and the place they would direct me to for the lenses, but I don't fault her for not knowing what she didn't know, it's a dive shop, not lens crafters). So far I haven't met anybody there that I really didn't like, though I did do a discover scuba with a guy who I think was borderline insane (entertaining though, but I heard he doesn't work there anymore)

I'll admit though that the guy I talked to in the shop you go to was bubbling over with enthusiasm and I would be able to get service there for the 30 year old scubapro reg in my basement that hasn't seen water in longer than I've been alive, not sure if it would be worth it though. Maybe I'll look into that later this month and find out how many limbs it would cost me.:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom