Searching shop in Montreal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am actually going there today to service regs I bought through someone on here.. Will let you know how many limbs it was lol...

on another note.... Plongee CPAS is actually having their anual sale for all NEW items.. I got the flyer today in the mail and I think i will pass by there cause they seem to have good prices.. I bought a BC last week and its 80$ cheaper for their sale, and so I called them up and he said he would give me a credit note for the balance which i think is pretty cool of them...

I've looked at CPAS's website to get a feel for prices of stuff (easier than looking at stuff on leisure pro, etc cause you don't have to consider exchange rates and shipping). I've got a few ideas for what I might want to buy but I'll probably rent for awhile to try them (and other stuff) a few times first.

As for the reg servicing, lemme know how that goes. I'm kinda fearing the worst for mine, since it hasn't been serviced in years, anything that can be replaced on it probably will need to be replaced. And after all that, finding out how easily (or not) the reg breathes because I have no idea.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom